District Sales Manager
- Ownership, Responsibility and Accountability of the dealer performance and share results of the assigned dealers. Address relevant obstacles by:
- Manage dealer market share development, volume, pricing and product mix to ensure dealers meet agreed to business targets through the PDP process
- Support Key Account, Rental Channel, Governmental and Remarketing as required
- Report on the competitive situation including street pricing, resale values, rental rates, warranties, financing programs, inventories etc
- Develop/recommend programs to address markets in each segment. Ensure agreed to results are met
- Work with dealer principal, sales management, and retail sales staff to increase sales penetration in the dealer’s assigned area through targeted customers as well as relationship building and interaction with existing customers
- Have the mentality and act as the quasi Dealer Sales Manager in evaluating markets, segments, branches, sales Pipeline, and sales process to drive quoted participation and closing deals
- Develop assigned dealer’s sales skills including coaching the promotion of selling value of a premium product and soft products with focus value-added services such as uptime solutions
- Build Sales and Product Competence skills at Dealers by promoting and ensuring every sales person participates in VCE sponsored training including, products, sales as well as other VCE sponsored events such as sales competitions
- Manage short and long term forecasts and monitor sales activity to meet dealer’s business plan and monthly market share objectives for all product lines
- Ensure Pipeline management is well planned and executed for new stock and rental fleets to meet market demands and share targets
- Communicate and train dealer staff on VCE systems and policies
- Monthly dealer communication as to progress, areas of improvement and actions by Dealer and VCE to rectify performance gaps in all areas including market share, sales coverage, competence development, fleet and stock investments, etc. Accountability for follow up and execution of determined actions
- Internal communication on dealer progress, collaborating with the Dealer Development group, making recommendations for further improvements, structure, investments, where needed
- Serve as primary interface between Sales and assigned Dealers
- Business Acumen and Relationship Building with Dealers and Customers
- Ability to inspire, facilitate and promote change
- Keen ability to actively seek and identify areas of opportunity and growth
- Ability to inspire, coach and mentor sales professionals at assigned Dealers
- Understanding the Dealers’ Customers’ Business and needs
- Well-versed in development and implementation of retail operation business plans
- Thorough knowledge of all sales policies, processes, and systems at the wholesale and retail (dealer) level
- Complete knowledge of broad finance instruments including terms, types and usage as they pertain to customers and ability to develop and tailor programs
- Representing Volvo Values and Vision
- Understanding the Volvo CE total Product offering
- Understanding Supporting Volvo Tools & Systems
- Time and Territory management
- Excellent verbal, written and presentations and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates passion for the business with a high degree of integrity, credibility, and confidentiality
- Minimum 5 years practical working experience in steering a distribution network toward profitability and growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, management or related field. Master's Degree preferred
- Extensive industry experience and knowledge may be considered in lieu of degree requirements in exceptional circumstances
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We Participate in E-verify
process de recrutement
Une confirmation vous sera envoyée par e-mail dès que vous aurez soumis votre candidature. Par la suite, vous pourrez toujours mettre à jour votre profil personnel.
Si vous êtes sélectionné(e) pour un entretien, vous serez informé(e) des étapes suivantes du processus : deuxième entretien, tests de personnalité et d’aptitude et prise de références
Tous les candidats seront informés de l’issue de leur candidature, lorsque le candidat / la candidate le (la) plus pertinent(e) aura été retenu(e). Si vous le souhaitez, nous pouvons conserver votre CV dans notre base de données. Vous pouvez également vous créer une alerte, vous permettant de recevoir directement dans votre boîte mail les nouvelles offres d’emploi correspondant à votre profil.
Lors de votre arrivée au sein de l’entreprise, vous suivrez un processus d’intégration qui vous aidera à rapidement faire partie intégrante de l'équipe et à commencer votre mission dans les meilleures conditions possibles.