HR Services is responsible for providing services to the Volvo Group within the Human Resources area. We currently operate in 11 countries from our Global Center and clusters of countries worldwide. Our expertise lies in HR Contact Center, Payroll, Workforce and Reward administration, International Mobility and Recruitment Services.
Volvo Group Recruitment
Volvo Group Recruitment is represented by local recruitment teams in Volvo Group’s primary locations. In total 80 people in 7 different countries. In a global market where the importance of employer branding is growing with each day the recruitment function plays a critical role in supporting the Volvo Group in reaching its vision of becoming the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Working as a Recruiter in the Volvo Group
Your main responsibility as Recruiter in the Swedish Recruitment Team is to support the Volvo Group in securing its future talent acquisition needs. In continuous collaboration with managers and HR staff from the business you manage end-to-end recruitment processes to identify, attract, assess and recruit talent from all over the globe.
Through networking and relationship building activities you will soon have created a very extensive internal network and are considered by the business as an invaluable asset in recruitment related issues. Most of the work with your assigned processes is done independently and it is very important that you are comfortable with the very much self-going work environment.
In many cases you are first representative and the face of the Volvo Group in the first contact for talent and candidates. So it is imperative that you are comfortable in representing the company in various situations.
Together with your colleagues in the recruitment team you drive and support different employer branding and recruitment initiatives to help the Volvo Group in reaching its goal of becoming the #1 preferred employer within its genre.
If you are the right candidate we offer you not only a chance to work recruitment in a truly global context but also an opportunity to take on a challenging position in a team that aims to become one of the world’s most professional in-house recruitment functions.
- Manage and coordinate end-to-end recruitment process for the Volvo Group
- Collaborate with the Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to ensure an efficient recruitment process
- When needed collaborate with external vendors to create and place advertisements as required
- Support the implementation of the Volvo Group global recruitment strategy
- Drive and Support the different employer branding initiatives
- Pro-actively source and attract talent via available channels
- Provide guidance to Human Resource Representatives and Line Managers on recruitment related issues
- Conduct candidate assessments and interviews
- Solid interest and passion for the subject of Recruitment and Talent Acquisition
- Proven experience from working in an internal recruitment department, or recruitment agency, is a major advantage
- Academic Degree or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge skills and abilities
- Proven experience from different methods of candidate sourcing, especially LinkedIn, and relationship building
- Comprehensive knowledge of various employment laws and practices
- Certification in OPQ and Verify is considered a big advantage
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Knowledge and experience in a wide range of current recruiting policies, practices, and trends
Magdalena Dahlgren, Manager Volvo Group Recruitment Sweden +46 (0)76 553 58 22
Selection and interviews will be performed continuously so please subit your application as soon as possible!
Volvo Group Human Resources contributes to realizing the vision of Volvo Group by driving the development of a global team of high performing people. The Volvo Group University, which delivers training and development and HR Services, that deliver HR administration and support are also part of the Group HR organization. With Volvo Group HR you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
process de recrutement
Une confirmation vous sera envoyée par e-mail dès que vous aurez soumis votre candidature. Par la suite, vous pourrez toujours mettre à jour votre profil personnel.
Si vous êtes sélectionné(e) pour un entretien, vous serez informé(e) des étapes suivantes du processus : deuxième entretien, tests de personnalité et d’aptitude et prise de références
Tous les candidats seront informés de l’issue de leur candidature, lorsque le candidat / la candidate le (la) plus pertinent(e) aura été retenu(e). Si vous le souhaitez, nous pouvons conserver votre CV dans notre base de données. Vous pouvez également vous créer une alerte, vous permettant de recevoir directement dans votre boîte mail les nouvelles offres d’emploi correspondant à votre profil.
Lors de votre arrivée au sein de l’entreprise, vous suivrez un processus d’intégration qui vous aidera à rapidement faire partie intégrante de l'équipe et à commencer votre mission dans les meilleures conditions possibles.