Service Coordinator - Southern CA
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Consistently demonstrates a safe work and environmentally sound behavior at all times; will support the VCES California’s Health and Safety Policies, Programs and initiatives
- Maintains consistent and complete labor reports, prepare quotes, timely open & close work orders, and accurately complete narratives, as directed
- Open & close internal and external work orders and warranty claims, complete narrative entries with detail of job, in a timely manner
- Reviews all warranty repair order for proper written completion, accuracy and legibility according to the applicable policies and procedure manuals
- Determines and enters the applicable labor operation codes, failure codes and/or other administrative data required and enter them on the repair orders
- Check each repair order against the vehicle service history to avoid making duplicate claims
- Monitors the use of special programs for diagnosis time, straight time repairs, etc.
- Gathers and communicates pertinent data for the service department, parts, warranty and administration, as needed
- Compose, file and copy correspondence, reports, bulletins, records, and other materials, as assigned
- Assist with the coordination and scheduling of customer, rental and new machine service work, as directed
- Adhere to all policies, procedures and standards, including safety and health precautions
- Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Must have at a minimum, a High School diploma or equivalent with 2-3 years of experience as an administrative or office assistant
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college in business administration or a related field is highly desired
- 2-3 years of experience with warranty, sales or vehicle repair or maintenance work orders is highly preferred
- Computer proficiency, especially with Microsoft products like Excel, and Word is required
- Knowledge and proficiency with office equipment, dealer networks and Microsoft products (Knowledge in Quipware highly desirable)
- Demonstrates professionalism and approaches others in a tactful and respectful manner while under pressure. Accepts responsibility for own actions and follows through on commitments
- Works with integrity, treats people with respect, and inspires the trust of others
- Adapts to changes in the work environment and able to deal with the frequent changes, delays, and/or unexpected events
- Requires prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing and occasional stooping, bending, and overhead reaching
- Occasional lifting, pulling, caring, or pushing objects or materials, up to 10lbs
- Will be exposed to noisy, dusty areas and maybe exposed to outdoor elements and environment
- Must be able to climb stairs and may need to climb up heavy equipment and use a small step ladder
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We Participate in E-verify
process de recrutement
Une confirmation vous sera envoyée par e-mail dès que vous aurez soumis votre candidature. Par la suite, vous pourrez toujours mettre à jour votre profil personnel.
Si vous êtes sélectionné(e) pour un entretien, vous serez informé(e) des étapes suivantes du processus : deuxième entretien, tests de personnalité et d’aptitude et prise de références
Tous les candidats seront informés de l’issue de leur candidature, lorsque le candidat / la candidate le (la) plus pertinent(e) aura été retenu(e). Si vous le souhaitez, nous pouvons conserver votre CV dans notre base de données. Vous pouvez également vous créer une alerte, vous permettant de recevoir directement dans votre boîte mail les nouvelles offres d’emploi correspondant à votre profil.
Lors de votre arrivée au sein de l’entreprise, vous suivrez un processus d’intégration qui vous aidera à rapidement faire partie intégrante de l'équipe et à commencer votre mission dans les meilleures conditions possibles.