The Inventory Auditor is responsible for planning and scheduling Inventory Control. Implement cycle counts
and investigate any reported inventory discrepancies.
- Perform cycle counts at regular intervals.
- Investigate all discrepancies and make necessary adjustments where applicable.
- Obtain management approval as per Company policy.
- Communicate with personnel in other departments about the cause of inventory discrepancy.
- Develop and implement processes and procedures in support of inventory control.
- Reconcile external Warehouse Inventory.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Confer with other personnel to coordinate operations and activities in inventory counts. Regularly interact and communicate with various internal departments to provide vital information that may be necessary to meet inventory standards.
- Must be fluent in English
- Must have strong computer skills, especially MS Excel. Experience in working with SAP preferred
- 1 to 3 years of experience in inventory control preferred
- Must have high level of organizational skills and the ability to operate independently yet as part of a team
- Must be a self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal, teambuilding and leadership skills
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Powered Industrial Equipment Certification (Reach Truck, Sit-Down and Ride-On Powered Pallet Jack)
The demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate powered industrial equipment, computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms and climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and lift up to 50 pounds. Higher than 50 lbs. with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- While this position will primarily work in a warehouse environment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to move different package sizes and is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, dust, airborne particles, cold and elevated ambient temperature and outside weather conditions.
- This position may require working overtime on other shifts and weekends depending on business needs.
This job description indicates in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of employees in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific employee. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.
Volvo Buses, is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electromobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
process de recrutement
Une confirmation vous sera envoyée par e-mail dès que vous aurez soumis votre candidature. Par la suite, vous pourrez toujours mettre à jour votre profil personnel.
Si vous êtes sélectionné(e) pour un entretien, vous serez informé(e) des étapes suivantes du processus : deuxième entretien, tests de personnalité et d’aptitude et prise de références
Tous les candidats seront informés de l’issue de leur candidature, lorsque le candidat / la candidate le (la) plus pertinent(e) aura été retenu(e). Si vous le souhaitez, nous pouvons conserver votre CV dans notre base de données. Vous pouvez également vous créer une alerte, vous permettant de recevoir directement dans votre boîte mail les nouvelles offres d’emploi correspondant à votre profil.
Lors de votre arrivée au sein de l’entreprise, vous suivrez un processus d’intégration qui vous aidera à rapidement faire partie intégrante de l'équipe et à commencer votre mission dans les meilleures conditions possibles.