Security Manager - Volvo Group Connected Solutions
Volvo Group Connected Solutions is a global organization that leads the development of Volvo’s connected services of tomorrow. We work at the forefront of connectivity by creating customer value through connected services for over 900.000 connected customer assets. The organization is set-up to deliver competitive offerings, shorten time to market and provide an arena for new service innovations together with customers, partners and the Volvo Group.
Product Management is the function within Connected Solutions that is responsible to optimize the plans for development of new services and technologies. We work in tight collaboration with the Volvo Group Business Areas and Group Functions. We drive Connected Solutions product strategy and roadmaps, enterprise architecture and cyber security, secure execution of deliveries and manage supplier relationships.
We are now looking for a Security Manager to be leading the Cyber Security function and information security practices at Connected Solutions.
As Security Manager at Connected Solutions you will be overall responsible to drive the security function and as such be our information security evangelist. You will provide vision, strategies and tactical leadership in the information security domain to continuously be reducing the cyber security risk levels for our company and our customers. You will be selecting, defining and implementing practices and technologies supporting risk reduction in the complete chain of creating and delivering connected services. Measuring and monitoring tactical and operational state while ensuring internal and external policy and regulatory compliance. You will be part of a security network working with peers at different Volvo Group Truck Divisions, Business Areas and Group Functions to cover E2E information security for the Volvo Group.
The position reports to the Director Enterprise Architecture within the Produce Management function at Connected Solutions.
Welcome to the heart of connectivity!
As Security Manager your key responsibilities are:
- Own and lead the Connected Solutions Cyber Security function
- Own and maintain the Connected Solutions Security Framework
- Represent and promote security in Connected Solutions globally
- Owner of Connected Solutions security rules, guidelines and processes
- Responsible for aligning Connected Solutions deliveries with regulatory information security requirements and with Volvo Group security policies, directives and guidelines
- Follow, present and explain the automotive security domain and stay informed about security events and developments in general
- Ensure Connected Solutions has a good level of security competence, maturity and awareness
- Ensure that Connected Solutions has supplier contacts where needed to support the security function
- Ensure that security risk management is managed appropriately and assist in information security risk assessments
- Articulating clear, actionable and measurable security requirements which will help to prevent or mitigate the risks identified during risk assessment
- Enables the Cyber Security function to be effective through defining and setting the security strategic direction and creating roadmaps
- Takes active participation and sponsorship in driving maturity in processes and ways of working with regards to Security
- Make security budgets, forecasts and follow up
We believe that the successful candidate has operational experience from working in a global business environment. Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, personal credibility, integrity and creativity are crucial personal characteristics. You are a social person with strong relationship capabilities and enjoy working with others in flexible team constellations. You are self-driven, like taking own initiatives as part of having a large individual responsibility and have good ability in leading others. You have a passion for business, technology and information security.
To qualify for this role, you should have:
- Ability to create a successful working climate with all functions within Connected Solutions, other Volvo Group entities as well as with customer and partners in the end to end value chain
- Be proficient in Information Security at enterprise level E2E
- Be proficient in security best practice
- Have familiarity with information security management frameworks, maturity models, standards, practices and privacy regulations
- Understand and be knowledgeable in the automotive cyber security domain
- Have deep technical understanding and ability to drive requirements for implementation
- Experience in cloud and hybrid environments
- Be a good planner and communicator
- Project management skills preferred
- Experience with agile delivery methodologies preferred
- You have a Master’s degree or equivalent as the basis for your career. Working proficiency in the English and Swedish (merit) languages, speech and writing, is a requirement. The successful candidate will have shown a winning attitude and great persona in combination with a strong track record and references
Location for this position is in Lindholmen, Gothenburg, Sweden from where we expect you are able to work with adequate working permits. We apply a continuous selection process so we recommend that you submit your application in English as soon as possible. Please note: We do not accept applications via email.
For further information about the position, please contact:
Tobias Sternvik, Director Enterprise Architecture, +46 73 902 62 61
Connected Solutions is a global organization that develops and delivers the Volvo Group’s connected solutions. Connected Solutions provide an arena for new service innovation together with customers, partners and all the Business Areas within the Volvo Group. By supporting our customers to improve their business we enable new business opportunities for the Volvo Group. Our way of working shortens time to market for connected services and solutions. We work close to our customers and understand their challenges. We deliver high quality with speed, through our capability to explore, implement and scale up.
process de recrutement
Une confirmation vous sera envoyée par e-mail dès que vous aurez soumis votre candidature. Par la suite, vous pourrez toujours mettre à jour votre profil personnel.
Si vous êtes sélectionné(e) pour un entretien, vous serez informé(e) des étapes suivantes du processus : deuxième entretien, tests de personnalité et d’aptitude et prise de références
Tous les candidats seront informés de l’issue de leur candidature, lorsque le candidat / la candidate le (la) plus pertinent(e) aura été retenu(e). Si vous le souhaitez, nous pouvons conserver votre CV dans notre base de données. Vous pouvez également vous créer une alerte, vous permettant de recevoir directement dans votre boîte mail les nouvelles offres d’emploi correspondant à votre profil.
Lors de votre arrivée au sein de l’entreprise, vous suivrez un processus d’intégration qui vous aidera à rapidement faire partie intégrante de l'équipe et à commencer votre mission dans les meilleures conditions possibles.