VIE- Legal Counsel H/F
Do you want to join the REVOLUTION? We are a diverse legal team located across four countries with one fantastic culture. We’re looking for someone to join us to help Volvo Group revolutionize the future of transport.
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
You will be part of a global team of legal counsels providing legal support to the entire Volvo purchasing organization. Your future legal team colleagues are in Sweden, China, France and the United States.
We are recruiting a Legal Counsel to the GTP Legal Department to support the purchase of components and services for the Volvo Group. This position is located in Gothenburg, Sweden and would report to the Senior Vice President Legal & Compliance GTP. The responsibilities offer cross-functional collaboration with other Volvo legal counsels and business stakeholders across the globe, and may require travelling from time to time. There would be an opportunity to become involved with diverse legal topics. You would be considered a full member of the GTP legal team.
WHO ARE YOU?
If the following responsibilities are exciting to you, then we’re excited to meet you:
- Participate in contract drafting and negotiations
- Participate in larger sourcing projects
- Provide counselling to business stakeholders in conjunction with disputes
- Drafting and updating contract templates and legal guidelines
- Provide support on intellectual property matters
- Assist with insolvency and bankruptcy matters
- Promote compliance with laws and regulations and internal legal processes
- Enhance awareness of legal and commercial risks and work proactively with legal and compliance issues
- Develop and provide training on legal and purchasing issues to business colleagues
- Coordinate with legal counsels from other parts of the Volvo Group around the world
- Manage outside legal service providers
ARE WE THE PERFECT MATCH?
You should have the following:
- Law degree (from any jurisdiction)
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- A true business interest with high drive and energy and a readiness to perform multiple duties effectively in a fast-paced environment
- A desire to learn, develop and contribute to the success of the Volvo Group and of the legal team
- Distinctive problem-solving abilities
- Curious, accountable and proactive with a “can do” mindset
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Ability to work cross jurisdictions with cultural awareness and appreciation
- Strong personal credibility and integrity
- Experience in negotiation, drafting of contracts, contract and commercial law
- Understanding of the automotive business
CURIOUS, AND HAVE SOME QUESTIONS? CALL US!
For further information, please contact: Michael Atella, SVP Legal GTP, Phone: +46 73 9028578 or Milka Kostovska, HR BP, Phone: +46 31 3234807
A stimulating work environment, recognition at work, professional growth, motivation, management, pride, fun ... The Volvo Group has again been awarded the HappyTrainees label in 2019!
90% of young people recommend the Volvo group for an internship, an apprentice contract or a VIE, and we are particularly proud of this!
If you want to be part of our Happy Trainees, apply!
Volvo Group Purchasing has 125 BSEK in Purchasing annual spend and 2,550 suppliers in serial production. Only for the truck business, 2 billion truck parts were delivered to 40 plants around the world. By scouting and working with high performing suppliers, we deliver the best possible products and service that bring value to our customers. We support the Volvo Group’s mission ‘Driving prosperity through transport solutions’ by applying the principles of Code of Conduct and sustainable sourcing to the purchasing processes.
When you join Volvo Group Purchasing, you will become part of a global network with more than 1,300 professionals in 50 different sites across 25 countries. We offer unique opportunities for you to connect with people across functions, and we are passionate to accelerate your career through competence development.
process de recrutement
Une confirmation vous sera envoyée par e-mail dès que vous aurez soumis votre candidature. Par la suite, vous pourrez toujours mettre à jour votre profil personnel.
Si vous êtes sélectionné(e) pour un entretien, vous serez informé(e) des étapes suivantes du processus : deuxième entretien, tests de personnalité et d’aptitude et prise de références
Tous les candidats seront informés de l’issue de leur candidature, lorsque le candidat / la candidate le (la) plus pertinent(e) aura été retenu(e). Si vous le souhaitez, nous pouvons conserver votre CV dans notre base de données. Vous pouvez également vous créer une alerte, vous permettant de recevoir directement dans votre boîte mail les nouvelles offres d’emploi correspondant à votre profil.
Lors de votre arrivée au sein de l’entreprise, vous suivrez un processus d’intégration qui vous aidera à rapidement faire partie intégrante de l'équipe et à commencer votre mission dans les meilleures conditions possibles.