AP Administrator and Analyst (Protected Categories art.1-L.68 / 99)
In line with Corporate financial policies and procedures, the “AP Admin & Analyst” is responsible for accurately coding, entering and paying all invoices for all vendors and the “AP Admin & Analyst” is in charge of verifying the invoices data, resolving possible discrepancies, posting invoices and reconciling accounts payable transactions.
Role description / Key Responsibilities
- Analyzing and booking the supplier invoices, ensuring an accurate and timely cost accounting
- Handling the approval workflow of AP invoices
- Intercompany suppliers reconciliations
- General ledger analysis and reconciliation
- Contributing to the month-end and the year-end closing activities for the areas directly handled, ensuring timing and accuracy
- Maintaining vendor, service provider and internal stakeholders’ relationships in a proactive way (i.e. payment reminders handling, approval flows, etc.)
- Verifies the invoices data, resolving possible discrepancies between invoices and purchase orders, in compliance with Company’ s financial policies and procedures
- Posts invoices respecting fiscal law and accounting principles
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Takes part in month-end closing activities
- Set up and maintain master vendor listing for both US and Canadian vendors
- Ensure all invoices are paid in accordance with company policy
- Code and enter all invoices ensuring proper levels of approval have been obtained
- Timely payment to all vendors according to payment terms, attention given to vendor discounts when applicable
- Answer all vendor inquiries and reconcile more complex vendor statements
- Maintain Accounts Payable Ledger, prepare and reconcile month end reports
- Research and communicate with vendors/employees regarding status of payment, amount paid, adherence to company policy and levels of approval required including resolving any discrepancies
- Assist in preparing and filing IRS form 1099 for suppliers
- File all invoices and other accounts payable documentation in a timely manner
- Prepare schedules and provide documentation as required during annual audit
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Qualifications / Experience
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools/ Proficiency in MS Office
- Degree in Economics or in a related discipline
- 1-3 Years’ experience in a similar role in Finance Department
- Knowledge of IDMS is considered an advantage
- Knowledge of basic double entry bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous experience working in a cross-functional team environment
- Demonstrated strong business acumen as defined by a proven track record of success
- Ability to forge solid relationships with internal and external constituents e.g. customers, clients, etc. and manage across a wide range of
- capabilities and personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Willingness to adapt to changes as required created by growth
- Organized and able to manage multiple priorities effectively in a fast-paced environment
- High-energy, creative, and resourceful self-starter
- A team player and builder, receptive to ideas from others. Shares information and keeps team members and partners informed
- Works effectively with others to identify and resolve issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to interact successfully with all levels of management as well as a diverse work force
- Highest level of professional integrity and honesty as well as personal credibility
The offer is addressed exclusively to persons belonging to the Protected Categories (art.1-L.68 / 99).
We invite potential candidates to apply by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with Ref. “VCE-AP”.
The candidate is asked to expressly authorize the treatment of personal data (L. 196/2003).
Fulfilling profiles will be contacted within 30 days.
Volvo Construction Equipment Italia S.p.A. – Via dell’industria 8, 20080, Carpiano (Mi)- email: email@example.com
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
process de recrutement
Une confirmation vous sera envoyée par e-mail dès que vous aurez soumis votre candidature. Par la suite, vous pourrez toujours mettre à jour votre profil personnel.
Si vous êtes sélectionné(e) pour un entretien, vous serez informé(e) des étapes suivantes du processus : deuxième entretien, tests de personnalité et d’aptitude et prise de références
Tous les candidats seront informés de l’issue de leur candidature, lorsque le candidat / la candidate le (la) plus pertinent(e) aura été retenu(e). Si vous le souhaitez, nous pouvons conserver votre CV dans notre base de données. Vous pouvez également vous créer une alerte, vous permettant de recevoir directement dans votre boîte mail les nouvelles offres d’emploi correspondant à votre profil.
Lors de votre arrivée au sein de l’entreprise, vous suivrez un processus d’intégration qui vous aidera à rapidement faire partie intégrante de l'équipe et à commencer votre mission dans les meilleures conditions possibles.