Learning and Development Specialist
The Volvo Group University is the centre of excellence for learning within the Volvo Group. In close collaboration with Truck Divisions and Business Areas we provide tailored and leading edge learning services to Volvo Group employees creating competitive advantage for our company.
VGA has an exciting opening for a passionate Learning & Development Specialist to advance the Volvo Group University (VGU) service offering for VGA. As a Specialist, you will plan and conduct training programmes to meet Volvo Groups objective “To be the most desired and successful transport solution provider in the world”
About the role:
- Partner with the business and line managers to develop and implement VGU offerings and content that align with VGA strategy
- Contextualise, coordinate and deliver leadership training programs
- Coach and support managers to assist them with development of their team members
- Take a consultative approach to assess needs analysis from stakeholders/customers based on their learning requirements.
- Outsourcing to vendors when necessary in accordance with complexity, scope and required delivery methodology and project manage to ensure quality learning outcome
- Customise and implement appropriate global Leadership Development programs to safeguard that new products, once introduced to the market, will be supported in line with customer expectations
- Manage and maintain relevant E-learning systems and databases
- Fulfil the annual VGU targets set by the company.
- Be responsible for and continually inspire, develop and motivate the people within and around VGU
- Qualified in Training and Assessment (Certificate IV – Training and Assessment)
- 3-4 years Learning and Development experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management, Organisational Development or Organisational Psychology are highly desirable
- Previous experience in Leadership development program delivery and facilitation
- An ability to design programmes, initiatives, material and E-Learning in line with VGA strategy
- Strong interpersonal skills, to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with administrating LMS
- Project management experience
- Team focused and not afraid to work at a fast pace in support of VGA initiatives
- Proactive with excellent organisational skills - able manage competing priorities and work to tight deadlines
- Experience with DISC profiling tools or similar would be advantageous
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a global organisation
- Competitive remuneration package with additional superannuation.
- Career development with Global prospects.
- Salary sacrifice fifth week of annual leave.
- Service recognition.
- Employee benefits and discounts from a large selection of Retailers.
- Supportive and family-friendly team culture focused on diversity and equality.
- A strong commitment to safety, quality and service.
- A dedicated Health & Wellbeing program including complimentary fresh fruit and physio consultations.
- Discounted Private Health Insurance & Dental.
- Brand new head office with an onsite café and free parking.
Volvo Group Australia are proud of our inclusive work environment which promotes a supportive energy, and encourages individual growth to create strong teams. We are committed to forming a workforce which reflects the exceptionally diverse customers we serve, and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
process de recrutement
Une confirmation vous sera envoyée par e-mail dès que vous aurez soumis votre candidature. Par la suite, vous pourrez toujours mettre à jour votre profil personnel.
Si vous êtes sélectionné(e) pour un entretien, vous serez informé(e) des étapes suivantes du processus : deuxième entretien, tests de personnalité et d’aptitude et prise de références
Tous les candidats seront informés de l’issue de leur candidature, lorsque le candidat / la candidate le (la) plus pertinent(e) aura été retenu(e). Si vous le souhaitez, nous pouvons conserver votre CV dans notre base de données. Vous pouvez également vous créer une alerte, vous permettant de recevoir directement dans votre boîte mail les nouvelles offres d’emploi correspondant à votre profil.
Lors de votre arrivée au sein de l’entreprise, vous suivrez un processus d’intégration qui vous aidera à rapidement faire partie intégrante de l'équipe et à commencer votre mission dans les meilleures conditions possibles.