Used Truck Purchaser (m/f)
Your professional experience as Used Truck Purchaser helps us to grow the business quickly! You will be a key player of our startup as your sense of profitable business has a direct impact on our development.
In August 2018 we plan to start operation just south of Berlin. Are you ready for the challenge to start the business with us? Join our multicultural team!
As a purchaser your initial mission is to source heavy trucks across Europe and secure that we will have most attractive product mix.
- Finding business partners and building a growing network in the transport business
- Active market investigation and follow-up of used truck trading, considering customer requirements to find best business opportunities
- Evaluating potential heavy trucks to determine vehicle condition, purchase pricing, and resale potential
- Negotiating and settling of purchasing contracts
- Handling of transport and logistics of purchased vehicles to our stock
We are looking for a self-starter, born seller and energetic person with knowledge of heavy trucks and transport business.
- You are a networker beyond national borders and ”smell” business opportunities
- You benefit from previous experience in international truck purchase or sales
- Your commercial mindset and strong negotiating skills help you close win-win deals
- You meet every challenge positively, are solution-oriented and pragmatic, and have an effective self-organization
- You believe that power is in a team
- You convince us with strong communication skills in English; German and additional Eastern European languages are a strong advantage
Arrow Truck Sales GmbH may be a small startup, but as part of our team you will benefit from the advantages of Volvo Group as a global player.
- You join a highly motivated and multicultural team which is eager to start the business
- You shape the business with us – your ideas count
- Your compensation consists of basic salary and larger share of commission
- There will be great career opportunities as the Arrow Truck Sales business develops
- We offer a dynamic workplace with flat hierarchies and direct communication from trainee to MD
- You can expect 30 days holiday and flexible working hours
Our site will be located in Ludwigsfelde, close to Berlin, Germany.
As a purchaser your vendors will locate all over Europe, therefore we have flexibility with your location.
Interested? Give us a call!
Mikko Nevala, Purchase and Sales Director, is happy to tell you more: +358 50 438 0151
Are you ready to start the business with us? Then go for it and apply now! Send us your application incl. starting date and salary expectations as soon as possible.
The intro has an eye-catching purpose. Make it sensational to applicants!
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Arrow Truck Sales is the new player on the European used truck market, aiming to give truckers a better experience in finding and buying used trucks of all brands. Arrow Truck Sales, Inc. was founded in 1950 and operates as a subsidiary of the Volvo Group since 2001. Arrow has grown to become the leading source of pre-owned trucks in North America, with a solid reputation in the trucking industry for providing high-quality, pre-owned vehicles. As we see potential to change the European used truck market, the Arrow Truck Sales concept is now being brought to Europe through Arrow Truck Sales GmbH.
process de recrutement
Une confirmation vous sera envoyée par e-mail dès que vous aurez soumis votre candidature. Par la suite, vous pourrez toujours mettre à jour votre profil personnel.
Si vous êtes sélectionné(e) pour un entretien, vous serez informé(e) des étapes suivantes du processus : deuxième entretien, tests de personnalité et d’aptitude et prise de références
Tous les candidats seront informés de l’issue de leur candidature, lorsque le candidat / la candidate le (la) plus pertinent(e) aura été retenu(e). Si vous le souhaitez, nous pouvons conserver votre CV dans notre base de données. Vous pouvez également vous créer une alerte, vous permettant de recevoir directement dans votre boîte mail les nouvelles offres d’emploi correspondant à votre profil.
Lors de votre arrivée au sein de l’entreprise, vous suivrez un processus d’intégration qui vous aidera à rapidement faire partie intégrante de l'équipe et à commencer votre mission dans les meilleures conditions possibles.