Group Manager for Chassis structure&Body Building Engineering Support
Are you a passionate leader with a coaching approach for developing people, operations and products? Do you thrive in leading change and are able to create a climate of cross functional teamwork were everyone are accountable and proud of for the products and solutions we deliver for our customers success?
Platform Development is a function within Global Bus Technology (GBT) at Volvo Buses. We are responsible for developing platform solutions within the areas of Chassis, Powertrain and Electrical. The main sites are located in Sweden and Brazil.
We are now seeking a Group Manager for Chassis structure within Chassis & Driveline Development who has the commitment and passion to contribute to Volvo buses profitability and who sees that the key to success is to develop people and technologies to have products meeting the future.
The group is responsible for development of our chassis structure that is the backbone of chassis where all components and systems connects to. The team also develop and provides the engineering support, requirement and instructions to body builders to secure complete buses for our customers. The size of the group is about 17 engineers.
Some important challenges for the group are to secure technology and competence development, strengthen and increase the cooperation within and outside the organization and to improve efficiency by simplifying the way of working. Also finding modular set up together with manufacturing to provide range of alternative offers with few solutions.
- To take the product ownership of the technology area
- Secure good network within and outside Volvo Group
- Define, agree, communicate and fullfill strategies and targets for the group
- Prioritize and direction setting for short and long term activities
- Deliver technical solutions to start cost, maintenance and advanced engineering projects according to quality, delivery, cost and feature targets
To be a good match we think that you also are:
- Business oriented with a clear customer focus, preferably from automotive
- University degree in engineering or equivalent and have the experience from leading others
- Holistic view and ability to work cross functionally and build strong relations
- Experience from automotive development
- Ability to recruit and develop effective teams were people take pride in being responsible for their complete deliveries and create a knowledge growing organization in an inclusive environment
For further information please contact
Mattias Royson, Department Manager Chassis & Driveline Development, phone: +46 31 322 64 74
Sandra Sjöholm, HR Business partner, phone: +46 76 5538700
Volvo Buses is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electro-mobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
process de recrutement
Une confirmation vous sera envoyée par e-mail dès que vous aurez soumis votre candidature. Par la suite, vous pourrez toujours mettre à jour votre profil personnel.
Si vous êtes sélectionné(e) pour un entretien, vous serez informé(e) des étapes suivantes du processus : deuxième entretien, tests de personnalité et d’aptitude et prise de références
Tous les candidats seront informés de l’issue de leur candidature, lorsque le candidat / la candidate le (la) plus pertinent(e) aura été retenu(e). Si vous le souhaitez, nous pouvons conserver votre CV dans notre base de données. Vous pouvez également vous créer une alerte, vous permettant de recevoir directement dans votre boîte mail les nouvelles offres d’emploi correspondant à votre profil.
Lors de votre arrivée au sein de l’entreprise, vous suivrez un processus d’intégration qui vous aidera à rapidement faire partie intégrante de l'équipe et à commencer votre mission dans les meilleures conditions possibles.