Embedded Software Integration Engineer
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
The E2E Automation team consist today of 3 experienced individuals with focus on different parts of the test automation process. Some has been part of the team for a long time and some are recently joined but as a team we are all enjoying each other’s company. And now we have a place for you.
We have an agile mindset and plan our daily tasks using Scrum. We are supporting two agile release trains that develop the telematic gateway unit. Both which are working according to SAFe. On the average work week there are many reprioritizations and moving targets since the most important aim for the team is to keep the test automation and monitors up and running. We are fun loving curious professionals who easily get into technical discussions and try to come up with ideas how to improve. We are also constantly challenged with exciting opportunities for growth and experience.
- Develop Python components that are used in the verification framework
- Develop data processing flows to verify requirements
- Write automated tests for end-user functions
- Work in a Scrum team and support SAFe release trains
- Contribute to the design and long-term vision of the verification framework
- Drive innovative solutions to automation challenges
- Be a mentor and role model for younger colleagues
- Solid experience in Python development (in development of at least one larger codebase) or experience in developing backend systems
- Have solid experience in writing unit and integration tests; having experience in mocking external dependencies such as databases and APIs is very meriting.
- Ideally have experience in developing one or more of the following: database solutions, REST APIs and data analysis flows
- Have a solid understanding of system design, software architecture and good software engineering practices
- Have worked with continuous integration and delivery
- Be able to drive a software development project forward and take on responsibility that extends beyond just implementing code
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills
- Very good knowledge of English
We use tools such as Jenkins, Docker, Sympathy for data, flask, sqlalchemy, REST and SOAP APIs, Selenium webdriver, so having experience in any of these tools is meriting.
If you have domain knowledge from the automotive industry, and are comfortable working with hardware it is also meriting.
ARE WE THE PERFECT MATCH?
In return we offer:
- Professional challenges in the exciting field of connectivity and infotainment
- A workplace where growth of our employees is in focus
- Good atmosphere where trust and passion is two of our core values
- A chance to make a difference in our path toward continuous development
- The Volvo package of benefits, profit sharing and global opportunities
- A great team which will make every day great
- Access to Volvo University’s extensive library of courses and trainings
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
- International projects in company with certain recognition on the market
- Our nice new office at M1 Lindholmen Gothenburg
- We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
Contact Hiring Manager: Maria Le Gars (+46 313236688)
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
process de recrutement
Une confirmation vous sera envoyée par e-mail dès que vous aurez soumis votre candidature. Par la suite, vous pourrez toujours mettre à jour votre profil personnel.
Si vous êtes sélectionné(e) pour un entretien, vous serez informé(e) des étapes suivantes du processus : deuxième entretien, tests de personnalité et d’aptitude et prise de références
Tous les candidats seront informés de l’issue de leur candidature, lorsque le candidat / la candidate le (la) plus pertinent(e) aura été retenu(e). Si vous le souhaitez, nous pouvons conserver votre CV dans notre base de données. Vous pouvez également vous créer une alerte, vous permettant de recevoir directement dans votre boîte mail les nouvelles offres d’emploi correspondant à votre profil.
Lors de votre arrivée au sein de l’entreprise, vous suivrez un processus d’intégration qui vous aidera à rapidement faire partie intégrante de l'équipe et à commencer votre mission dans les meilleures conditions possibles.