The Global Headquarters for Volvo Financial Services is Greensboro, North Carolina where the President of the Business Area, the finance department, and the functional leaders for credit/risk management, communications, human resources, and legal are located. The Region EMEA Headquarters is located in Gothenburg, Sweden.
This position will be part of the Global Headquarter Financial Planning & Analysis team. This position will support the EMEA region, and will be located in EMEA. The ideal candidate possesses the ability to extract knowledge and insight from a set of financial and statistical data, can communicate effectively with colleagues from a variety of cultures, and has an enthusiastic attitude with the capacity to quickly fill in any gaps he or she may have relative to the experience requirements listed below. This person would also have an interest in pursuing future international projects and assignments.
- Designs core visualizations with business leaders of local EMEA markets
- Develops core visualizations and advanced analytics for VFS EMEA markets
- Develops visualizations and advanced analytics used in Finance, Risk and Capital Strategies
- Works with local markets to ensure governance of visualization platform
- Creates and maintains data definitions of KPIs used in visualization platform
- Demonstrates visualizations to local markets and modifies content based on feedback
- Works with local markets and region to address process improvements for data retention
- Works with IT to ensure critical data elements are incorporated into data warehousing technology
- Works with business and technology experts to explore, prioritize, and develop new business product lines utilizing both descriptive and predictive analytics
- Works with analytics practitioners around VFS to develop and share best practices in areas of predictive modeling, data mining, and optimization of business practices
- Creates materials and provides training to regional and local market personnel on key topics such as data visualization, dashboard design, predictive and other advanced analytics
- Support the finance function in developing executive information, reporting, and measurements for financial and non-financial data
- Acts as a strategic partner/consultant, responding to and communicating thoroughly and efficiently to both internal and external customer requests
- Participates in business intelligence initiatives in the markets, regions, and Global HQ
- Ensure VFS financial policies and procedures are controlled, tracked, reported, and analyzed in a timely manner
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis in support of the finance department, Risk, and Capital Strategies
- Travels both inside and outside EMEA (30% or less)
- BS/BA in finance, economics, mathematics, statistics, business administration, or related field is required; MBA or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) preferred
- Up to 5 years of experience in financial modeling and planning, business analysis, data analytics, and/or a similar data-driven role
- Experience with planning and business intelligence applications such as Hyperion, PowerBI QlikView and/or Tableau; familiarity with SQL, R, and/or Python is also a plus
- Experience with innovative problem solving and strong analytical and quantitative abilities – especially in the fields of finance, statistics, and/or mathematical modeling
- Familiarity with the financial services industry is a plus
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Proven organizational ability with the capacity to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals with minimum supervision
- Proficient with MS Office with advanced knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in reading, writing, and speaking English; additional languages a plus
All VFS employees should be at the skilled level (or working towards the skilled level) for the following competencies:
- Customer Focus: Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships and gains insight into customer needs
- Decision quality: Makes high-quality decisions, even in the absence of complete information
- Collaborates: Works cooperatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives. Credits others for their contributions and accomplishments
- Instills trust: Gains the confidence and trust of others easily. Models high standards of honesty and integrity
- Values differences: Actively seeks to understand different perspectives and cultures. Promotes a team environment that values, encourages, and supports differences
- Demonstrates self-awareness: Proactively seeks feedback from a wide variety of people
- Action oriented: Quickly and decisively takes action in fast-changing, unpredictable situations
Jonathan Killian, Director, Data Visualization & Analytics, +1 336 9313908
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
process de recrutement
Une confirmation vous sera envoyée par e-mail dès que vous aurez soumis votre candidature. Par la suite, vous pourrez toujours mettre à jour votre profil personnel.
Si vous êtes sélectionné(e) pour un entretien, vous serez informé(e) des étapes suivantes du processus : deuxième entretien, tests de personnalité et d’aptitude et prise de références
Tous les candidats seront informés de l’issue de leur candidature, lorsque le candidat / la candidate le (la) plus pertinent(e) aura été retenu(e). Si vous le souhaitez, nous pouvons conserver votre CV dans notre base de données. Vous pouvez également vous créer une alerte, vous permettant de recevoir directement dans votre boîte mail les nouvelles offres d’emploi correspondant à votre profil.
Lors de votre arrivée au sein de l’entreprise, vous suivrez un processus d’intégration qui vous aidera à rapidement faire partie intégrante de l'équipe et à commencer votre mission dans les meilleures conditions possibles.