Buyer – CAB Interior Driving
Are you engaged in your work, professional in everything you do and prepared to go that extra mile? If yes – then the Volvo Group Trucks Purchasing (GTP) is the right place for you. We like to work hard, have fun and we are committed to our customers and the Volvo Group success. You will work with a high performing team aiming at world class Purchasing – do you have what it takes? Imagine yourself looking at a picture. Do you focus on the details or do you prefer to take a holistic view? Or are you one of those who can’t choose between these two approaches? Who rather combine your curiosity, analytical side and your sense of details in finding the best solution in every case?
Within Vehicle Purchasing, we, CAB Interior Driving team, are looking for a Buyer, located in either Lyon (France) or Gothenburg (Sweden) with travels required occasionally.
Who are YOU?
- We are looking for a person who knows that the key to business success is curiosity, a person who is able to look at the bigger picture as well as going down in details.
- To be successful in this position you need to have solid business acumen, have excellent communication skills together with cross-functional networking agility. It also requires leadership, strategic thinking and proven track record in negotiation, during your first years of experience as a buyer.
- You see opportunities where others see risks with the ability to prioritize actions. You strive for the best with proactive actions, efficiency and speed in execution in order to secure expected performance and you stay accountable for the deliveries. You strive to learn and develop every day. You also enjoy sharing experience and support others. And most of all you are a true team player and you contribute with energy and creativity.
- As we are a truly global and diverse company, most of your meetings and emails will be in English, hence you need to be fluent in both speaking and writing in English. To qualify for the position, you have several years of purchasing experience, preferably in automotive, with adequate academic education: Master of Science or Business Administration.
- You will be accountable for the QDCFTSR of the supplier base on your portfolio. Together with the purchasing and cross-functional network, you will proactively drive all relevant activities, use all needed tools and means to continuously secure supplier QDCFTSR performance. You will actively contribute to the global network of commodity buyers. As a business leader for your portfolio, you will contribute to the segment business plan and implement the actions accordingly (selection of the right suppliers, improvement of Delivery precision and/or Cost performance …).
- QDCFTSR: Quality, Delivery, Cost, Feature, Technology, Sustainability and Risk Management
We create TRUST by the way of working with peers and colleagues. We deliver with world-class PERFORMANCE both hard and soft. We have fun at work and show PASSION in what we do. CUSTOMER SUCCESS is guiding us in the decisions. We CHANGE to stay ahead and we continuously improve every day.
Volvo mission is to “drive prosperity through sustainable transport solutions”, which in other words is simply that we’d like to be a part of and contribute to the well-being of our globe and have our grandchildren and grand-grandchildren experiencing it!
- The TEAM and the manager.
As the team leader, Trust and Customer Success are my core values. A constant and fruitful dialogue is essential to get a common view and alignment. The two-way dialogue gives input for my own improvements and development as well as the team member, team and company. Being proactive with a continuous improvement mindset is key for customer success.
Are we A perfect match?
We can’t promise you an effortless job, but what we can promise you are some really skilled colleagues and some truly exciting challenges to work with. You will work in a global environment that provides you with developmental opportunities both professionally and personally. We are eager to learn from you and you will get fantastic opportunities to learn and develop with us: when you succeed, we succeed. Together we drive prosperity.
Are you ready to join the team? If so, we are hoping to hear from you!
Did you know? For many years, as a “disability friendly” company, Renault Trucks SAS has been committed to including people with disabilities in our professional environment.
Volvo Group Purchasing has 125 BSEK in Purchasing annual spend and 2,550 suppliers in serial production. Only for the truck business, 2 billion truck parts were delivered to 40 plants around the world. By scouting and working with high performing suppliers, we deliver the best possible products and service that bring value to our customers. We support the Volvo Group’s mission ‘Driving prosperity through transport solutions’ by applying the principles of Code of Conduct and sustainable sourcing to the purchasing processes.
When you join Volvo Group Purchasing, you will become part of a global network with more than 1,300 professionals in 50 different sites across 25 countries. We offer unique opportunities for you to connect with people across functions, and we are passionate to accelerate your career through competence development.
process de recrutement
Une confirmation vous sera envoyée par e-mail dès que vous aurez soumis votre candidature. Par la suite, vous pourrez toujours mettre à jour votre profil personnel.
Si vous êtes sélectionné(e) pour un entretien, vous serez informé(e) des étapes suivantes du processus : deuxième entretien, tests de personnalité et d’aptitude et prise de références
Tous les candidats seront informés de l’issue de leur candidature, lorsque le candidat / la candidate le (la) plus pertinent(e) aura été retenu(e). Si vous le souhaitez, nous pouvons conserver votre CV dans notre base de données. Vous pouvez également vous créer une alerte, vous permettant de recevoir directement dans votre boîte mail les nouvelles offres d’emploi correspondant à votre profil.
Lors de votre arrivée au sein de l’entreprise, vous suivrez un processus d’intégration qui vous aidera à rapidement faire partie intégrante de l'équipe et à commencer votre mission dans les meilleures conditions possibles.