Used Trailer Manager (m/f/d)
Arrow Truck Sales GmbH is the new used truck dealer on the European market, aiming to give truckers a better experience in finding and buying used trucks of all brands.
Arrow Truck Sales in Ludwigsfelde, south of Berlin, is a fully independent trader of all brands. We are here to change the European used truck market and want to grow fast.
We believe in DiVerSiTy – people make the difference.
Your mission is to purchase and sell most desired used trailers all over Europe to extend our used truck business. You will be our internal expert on trailers. You secure that we will have most attractive product mix available for our customers. Our ambition is to be easier to deal with than any other used truck dealer.
- Finding business partners and building a growing network in the transport business
- Active market investigation and follow-up of used trailer trading, considering customer requirements to find best business opportunities
- Buying and selling trailers to customers worldwide
- Investigating market prices and customer demands
- Negotiating and settling of sales contracts
- Handing over trailers and supporting customers during registration process
- Handling of transport and logistics of purchased trailers to our stock and customers
We are looking for self-starters, born sellers and energetic persons with knowledge in trailers and transport business.
- You pursue previous commercial experience in the trailer business like purchasing, sales or management of a large fleet
- Your commercial mindset helps you ”smell” business opportunities and your strong negotiating skills help you close win-win deals
- You may already be well connected, but still hungry to expand your network
- You love to work with people and you are good at it
- You easily adapt ways of working towards different cultures and business climates
- You convince us with your strong communication skills in English; German and additional languages are a strong advantage
Arrow Truck Sales GmbH may be a small startup, but as part of our team, you will benefit from the advantages of Volvo Group as a global player.
- You join a highly motivated and multicultural team
- You shape the business with us – your ideas count
- You start with a fixed salary during settling-in time; after that your remuneration package will include a significant part of variable commission
- There will be great career opportunities as our business develops
- We offer a dynamic workplace with flat hierarchies and direct communication from trainee to MD
- You can expect 30 days holiday and flexible working hours
Our site is located in Ludwigsfelde, close to Berlin, Germany.
You will be located there and travel occasionally.
Interested? Give us a call!
Mikko Nevala, Director Purchasing & Sales, is happy to tell you more:
+49 151 220 804 04
Are you ready for the challenge? Join our multicultural team and apply now! Send us your application incl. starting date and salary expectations as soon as possible.
Arrow Truck Sales is the new player on the European used truck market, aiming to give truckers a better experience in finding and buying used trucks of all brands. Arrow Truck Sales, Inc. was founded in 1950 and operates as a subsidiary of the Volvo Group since 2001. Arrow has grown to become the leading source of pre-owned trucks in North America, with a solid reputation in the trucking industry for providing high-quality, pre-owned vehicles. As we see potential to change the European used truck market, the Arrow Truck Sales concept is now being brought to Europe through Arrow Truck Sales GmbH.
process de recrutement
Une confirmation vous sera envoyée par e-mail dès que vous aurez soumis votre candidature. Par la suite, vous pourrez toujours mettre à jour votre profil personnel.
Si vous êtes sélectionné(e) pour un entretien, vous serez informé(e) des étapes suivantes du processus : deuxième entretien, tests de personnalité et d’aptitude et prise de références
Tous les candidats seront informés de l’issue de leur candidature, lorsque le candidat / la candidate le (la) plus pertinent(e) aura été retenu(e). Si vous le souhaitez, nous pouvons conserver votre CV dans notre base de données. Vous pouvez également vous créer une alerte, vous permettant de recevoir directement dans votre boîte mail les nouvelles offres d’emploi correspondant à votre profil.
Lors de votre arrivée au sein de l’entreprise, vous suivrez un processus d’intégration qui vous aidera à rapidement faire partie intégrante de l'équipe et à commencer votre mission dans les meilleures conditions possibles.